Order now and we’ll ship it free direct from the supplier when it’s available. Please allow 1-2 days for us to update you with expected lead time before we process your payment. Delivery times are approximately 1-5 weeks, but may vary. Want to know before you order? Chat Us!
SMART PIZZA OVEN, DUAL FUEL OPTION, HEATS QUICKLY!
Made in the USA, the 750 Hybrid Countertop Residential / Commercial Oven is a smart DUAL FUEL oven that includes a two-burner gas system: an infrared burner under the hearth and an ambient burner at the back of the hearth. You also have the option to burn wood at the back or side of the oven to bring Chicago Brick Oven's wood-fired flavor into every meal you make. Who doesn't love options!
Made in the USA, this wood-fired and hybrid gas-fired pizza oven will become the centerpiece of your outdoor kitchen for its versatility, durability and performance.
CBO 750 DUAL FUEL, COUNTERTOP PIZZA OVEN
- Often Voted Best Residential Pizza Oven Made in the USA
- Dual Fuel Design Includes Two Burner Gas System and Wood-Burning Option for the Most Versatility
- Large 38" x 28" Cooking Surface
- Countertop Design with Finishing Skirt - Ready to be placed on any non-combustible counter surface of your choice. No cut outs needed.
- CSA & NSF approved for Residential Outdoor & Commercial Indoor or Outdoor use
- Made in the USA
- FREE SHIPPING in contiguous USA
CBO-750 DUAL FUEL COUNTERTOP OVEN INCLUDES:
- 7-Piece Oven (Dome, 3-piece Hearth, Arch, Decorative Door, Finishing Skirt)
- Hood Colors (Silver Vein, Copper Vein, Solar Black)
- Gas Packages [Available in Natural Gas (NG) or Propane Gas (LP) (Specify Altitude)]
- PreAssembled with Anchor Plate, Insulating Board & Blanket, Chimney Pipe, Stainless Steel Cap and Mortar
- FREE Accessory Package (Pizza Peel, Brush, Infrared Thermometer Gun)
FREE CBO OVEN GLOVES / 2 PACK
STRONG PROTECTION: heat and fire resistant up to 932°F (500°C)
GREATER SAFETY: Extra long 16" gloves made with kevlar stitching and cowhide leather to protect your hands and forearms
UNIVERSAL FIT: One size fits all
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT IT
- Certified Residential- For Residential Outdoor use only. Conforms to ANSI Z21.58, CERTIFIED TO CSA 1.6 & NSF (FOR RESIDENTIAL OUTDOOR APPLICATIONS)
- Certified Commercial: For Commercial Indoor or Outdoor use. Conforms to ANSI STD Z83.11 & Certified to CSA STD 1.8 & NSF (FOR INDOOR/OUTDOOR COMMERCIAL APPLICATIONS)
- Smart Investment- A worthy investment for endless good cooking and outdoor entertainment. Host the ultimate backyard events for years to come with Chicago Brick Oven, a leader in American-made residential wood-fired ovens.
- Best Residential Pizza Oven-The CBO-750 Hybrid Countertop (Residential Outdoor) oven is often cited as the best residential pizza oven on the market because it's certified to UL Standards and gives you everything you need to experience the high heat of our signature FlameRoll™.
- A Wood-Fired Oven, A Gas Oven. It's BOTH- the CBO-750 Hybrid DIY Pizza Oven Kit oven includes a two-burner gas system: an infrared burner under the hearth and an ambient burner at the back of the hearth. You can also burn wood at the back or side of the oven to attain that smoky, wood-fired flavor for which Chicago Brick Ovens are famous.
- Unmatched Heating -1) holds heat longer 2) heats faster 3) can cook in excess of 1000°. All thanks to a proprietary blend of commercial grade refractory cement.
- Made in the USA- High-performance outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
- Quick-heating Convenience- Get Cooking Quickly! The CBO-750 Hybrid is designed for quick-heating convenience with a two-burner gas system. It can also be used as a traditional wood-burning oven.
- CBO FlameRoll Technology- The CBO-750 Hybrid offers a large cooking surface and the high heat of the signature CBO FlameRoll, the best way to get true wood-fired taste.
- CBO Design- features a visible in-chamber fire, true to traditional Neapolitan wood-fired ovens. The Italian-inspired dome design further enhances the heating efficiency and aesthetics of the flame.
- Home or Commercial Use- Ideal for your backyard or your restaurant patio.
- Temperature Range- Using gas only, the oven will maintain temperatures at 650°F and attain temperatures as high as 1000°F when adding wood.
- Best Cooking Versatility- Every Chicago Brick Oven gives you the versatility to cook almost anything in it due to the heat range and retention properties. Fire up bread, stews, grilled meats, roasted vegetables, and the best Pizza with bubbling cheeses and flaky pizza crusts unlike anything you’ve ever experienced.
- Built to Last- The hearths of all CBO models are uniquely formulated with high-strength, cast-refractory, USA-sourced materials to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking. The 500, 750 and 1000 model domes incorporate steel fibers into the formulation for long-term durability at intense heat levels.
- All Climate Oven- Engineered and built to withstand extreme climates from coast to coast.
- Remarkable Flavors- Anything cooked on a grill or in a conventional oven can be prepared in a wood-burning oven. The difference? Everything tastes better when it’s wood-fired.
- Endless Menu Possibilities- Signature FlameRoll® generates high, even temperatures, allowing you to fire up anything including grilled meats, roasted vegetables, bubbling cheeses, flaky pizza crusts, and more.
- Proven Reliability- Time-tested by thousands of Chicago Brick Oven owners from coast to coast.
Specs / Installation
- Metal Insulated Hood
- Decorative Finishing Skirt
- Gas Package (Available in Natural or Propane Gas; Must Specify Altitude)
- Hearth Cooking Surface 38” x 28”
- Floor Dimensions 35.5”x40”
- Oven Weight: 980 lbs
- Residential (R) - Certified for Outdoor Residential Use Only
- Commercial (C)-Certified for Indoor & Outdoor Use
- SPECS | MANUAL - RESIDENTIAL
NATURAL GAS OR PROPANE:
Hybrids are available in Natural Gas (NG) or Propane Gas (LP) and must be designated as NG or LP gas unit at time of order and shipped from factory complete because it cannot be retrofitted in the field.
When selecting product we will ask you to include the elevation altitude the oven will be installed at. This is important so you will receive the proper gas fittings to ensure optimal performance.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.