Order now and we’ll ship it free direct from the supplier when it’s available. Please allow 1-2 days for us to update you with expected lead time before we process your payment. Delivery times are approximately 1-5 weeks, but may vary. Want to know before you order? Chat Us!
A BEST-SELLING COUNTERTOP WOOD-FIRED OVEN TO TRANSFORM YOUR OUTDOOR AND INDOOR GATHERINGS!
Enjoy hosting and cooking at the same time with the CBO-750 Countertop Wood-Fired Oven. Feed and impress the many discerning taste buds of a hungry pizza-loving crowd, while having plenty of time to enjoy the party. At 60 pizzas an hour, nobody will go hungry.
CBO Preassembled wood-fired brick ovens offers the cooking versatility of a built-in wood-fired oven without the time or expense of a custom installation.
CBO-750 Countertop Wood-Fired Oven
- Spacious 38" x 28" Cooking Surface
- Delivered Fully Assembled
- Capacity to feed a larger group quickly
- Endless Cooking PossibilitIes and Unmatched Wood Fire Flavor
- Metal Insulating Hood Colors: Copper Vein, Silver Vein, Solar Black
- CSA & NSF approved for Residential & Commercial Indoor or Outdoor use
- Made in the USA
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous USA
- 6-Piece Oven (Dome, 3-piece Hearth, Arch, Decorative Door)
- Hood Color Options- Available in Copper Vein, Silver Vein, Solar Black
- Preassembled - Fully Insulated, Includes a "Class A" Double Wall Chimney
- FREE Accessory Package (Pizza Peel, Cleaning Brush, Infrared Thermometer Gun)
FREE CBO OVEN GLOVES / 2 PACK
STRONG PROTECTION: heat and fire resistant up to 932°F (500°C)
GREATER SAFETY: Extra long 16" gloves made with kevlar stitching and cowhide leather to protect your hands and forearms
UNIVERSAL FIT: One size fits all
What We Love About CBO 750
- Smart Investment- A worthy investment for endless good cooking and home entertainment. Host the ultimate backyard events for years to come with Chicago Brick Oven, a leader in American-made residential wood-fired ovens.
- Made in the USA- High-performance outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
- Fast Cooking Speed- Built to take a beating, with astonishing maximum temperatures of 1000 degrees Fahrenheit, making it possible to fully cook a pizza in just 90 seconds!
- CBO Design- features a visible in-chamber fire, true to traditional Neapolitan wood-fired ovens. The Italian-inspired dome design further enhances the heating efficiency and aesthetics of the flame.
Safe Touch Design: Unique insulating design creates a heating envelope that allows your oven to reach high temperatures quickly while remaining cool on the outside.
CBO FlameRoll Technology- The CBO-750 offers a large cooking surface and the high heat of the signature CBO FlameRoll, the best way to get true wood-fired taste.
- Unmatched Heating Performance- CBO Ovens have a proprietary blend of commercial grade refractory cement that 1) hold heat longer 2) heat faster 3)can cook in excess of 1000°.
Home or Commercial Use- Ideal for your backyard or your restaurant patio.
Certified: Certified for residential and commercial indoor or outdoor use. This 750 Countertop is Certified to UL and NSF4 Standards for safe indoor and outdoor use. Conforms to UL Subject 2162, NSF/ANSI STD 4 and are certified to ULC STD S627.
- Proven Quality and Reliability: Time-tested by thousands of Chicago Brick Oven owners from coast to coast.
Built to Last- The hearths of all CBO models are uniquely formulated with high-strength, cast-refractory, USA-sourced materials to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking. The 500, 750 and 1000 model domes incorporate steel fibers into the formulation for long-term durability at intense heat levels.
All Climate Oven- Engineered and built to withstand extreme climates from coast to coast.
- Best Cooking Versatility- Every Chicago Brick Oven gives you the versatility to cook almost anything in it due to the heat range and retention properties. Fire up bread, stews, grilled meats, roasted vegetables, and the best Pizza with bubbling cheeses and flaky pizza crusts unlike anything you’ve ever experienced.
Remarkable Flavors: Anything cooked on a grill or in a conventional oven can be prepared in a wood-burning oven. The difference? Everything tastes better when it’s wood-fired.
Endless Menu Possibilities: Signature FlameRoll® generates high, even temperatures, allowing you to fire up anything including grilled meats, roasted vegetables, bubbling cheeses, flaky pizza crusts, and more.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.