Order now and we’ll ship it free direct from the supplier when it’s available. Please allow 1-2 days for us to update you with expected lead time before we process your payment. Delivery times are approximately 1-5 weeks, but may vary. Want to know before you order? Chat Us!
CBO's MOST POPULAR WOOD-FIRED PIZZA OVEN KIT | Made in USA | Outdoor or Indoor Use | All Climate Oven | Extreme Durability | Free Shipping & Free Holiday Gift
A durable and spacious wood-fired oven with endless cooking possibilities! The CBO-750 DIY Wood Fired Oven Kit has a generous 38"x 28" cooking surface perfect for entertaining any size gathering. Design the finish of your oven yourself, or enlist a professional contractor to help you create the perfect centerpiece for your kitchen.
Decorate the exterior of your pizza oven with the enduring look of brick. Face it with stone to blend into the natural landscape. Surround it with stucco for an authentic Old World touch. The choice is yours.
CBO-750 WOOD-FIRED OVEN KIT
- Combines traditional brick oven design with modern engineering
- Certified for Residential & Commercial Indoor or Outdoor use
- Spacious 38"x 28" Cooking Surface
- 1,000+ Square Inches Of Cooking Space
- Cook more than one pizza or dish at same time
- Endless Cooking Possibilities
- Unmatched Wood Fired Flavor
- Unique oven shape reduces cold spots to ensure even cooking
- Durable outdoor oven made from refractory cement and stainless steel fibers to prevent cracking in extreme temperatures
- Efficient flue design keeps heat and smoke inside the oven
- Chicago Brick Ovens are certified to UL standards, and highly sought after
- Made in the USA
- FREE SHIPPING in contiguous US
CBO-750 KIT ASSEMBLY AND INSTALLATION
The CBO-750 pizza oven comes as a complete package with the oven, installation kit, infrared thermometer, pizza peel and cleaning brush. It takes 45 minutes to heat up cooking temperatures and the oven itself requires little assembly so you can start cooking right after you cure your oven. Curing your pizza oven before initial use is a critical step in the installation process to help prevent cracking.
- 6-Piece Oven (Dome, 3-piece Hearth, Arch, Decorative Door)
- Install Kit (Anchor Plate, Insulating Board & Blanket, Steel Plate, Mortar)
- FREE Accessory Package (Pizza Peel, Hearth Cleaning Brush, Infrared Thermometer Gun)
- Surface with Stucco, Brick, Stone or Tile of your choice (not included in kit)
- Vent stack flue is not included
- Step by step assembly and installation instructions SPECS | MANUAL
FREE GIFTS! CBO OVEN GLOVES / 2 PACK
STRONG PROTECTION: heat and fire resistant up to 932°F (500°C)
GREATER SAFETY: Extra long 16" gloves made with kevlar stitching and cowhide leather to protect your hands and forearms
UNIVERSAL FIT: One size fits all
What We Love About CBO 750 Wood-Fired Oven Kit
- Made in the USA- High-performance outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
- Certified Residential and Commercial Use- For Residential & Commercial Indoor or Outdoor use. Conforms to UL 2162, NSF/ANSI STD 4 and is certified to ULC/ORD C2162.
Smart Investment- A worthy investment for hosting the ultimate backyard cookouts and gatherings with Chicago Brick Oven, a leader in American-made residential wood-fired ovens.
Temperature Range - Proprietary blend of commercial grade refractory cement holds heat longer, heats faster and can cook in excess of 1000°.
- CBO FlameRoll® Technology- The CBO-750 offers a large cooking surface and the high heat of the signature CBO FlameRoll®, the best way to get true wood-fired taste.
- CBO Design- Features a visible in-chamber fire, true to traditional Neapolitan wood-fired ovens. The Italian-inspired dome design further enhances the heating efficiency and aesthetics of the flame.
- Best Cooking Versatility- Signature FlameRoll® generates high, even temperatures, allowing you to fire up anything that you would cook in an oven or on the grill including grilled and roasted meats, vegetables, casseroles, and of course remarkably delicious wood-fired pizza.
- Built to Last- The hearths of all CBO models are uniquely formulated with high-strength, cast-refractory, USA-sourced materials to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking. The 500, 750 and 1000 model domes incorporate steel fibers into the formulation for long-term durability at intense heat levels.
- All Climate Oven- Engineered and built to withstand extreme climates from coast to coast.
- Remarkable Flavors- Wood-fired flavor that enhances everything you cook
- Endless Menu Possibilities- Every Chicago Brick Oven gives you the versatility to cook almost anything in it due to the heat range and retention properties.
- Proven Reliability- Time-tested by thousands of Chicago Brick Oven owners from coast to coast.
Assembling a CBO DIY Kit is easy. Watch this short video (1:24) to see how everything comes together.
SPECS | MANUAL - (Step by step assembly and installation info)
- Chicago Brick Oven prefab outdoor pizza oven kits are certified to UL and NSF4 Standards for safe outdoor and indoor installations.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.