Order now and we’ll ship it free direct from the supplier when it’s available. Please allow 1-2 days for us to update you with expected lead time before we process your payment. Delivery times are approximately 1-5 weeks, but may vary. Want to know before you order? Chat Us!
Flexibility Meets Affordability. Ideal for Smaller Layouts.
The CBO-500 Wood-Fired Built-In Pizza Oven DIY Kit is a great choice for layouts that require an oven with a smaller footprint. Build it indoors or outdoors and get ready to experience uncompromised quality, remarkable flavor and boundless fun.
Installation is straightforward but requires some hardscaping experience. Just choose your style and facing material. Use any combination of stone, in any texture or color, to create a stunning oven that will fit your outdoor kitchen or patio motif.
You’re equipped with everything needed to fire up the good life with our signature FlameRoll®. Your CBO-500 Outdoor Pizza Oven DIY Kit is sure to provide you and your family with endless enjoyment.
CBO-500 DIY KIT INCLUDES
- 5-Piece Oven Kit - Dome, 2-piece Hearth (27" x 22" cooking surface), Arch, Decorative Door
- Install Kit - Anchor Plate, Insulating Board & Blanket, Steel Plate, Mortar
- FREE Accessory Package - Pizza Peel, Brush, Infrared Thermometer Gun
Why People Love CBO 500 Wood-Fired Oven Kit
Smart Investment- A worthy investment for endless good cooking and outdoor entertainment. Host the ultimate backyard events for years to come with Chicago Brick Oven, a leader in American-made residential wood-fired ovens.
Unmatched Heating -1) holds heat longer 2) heats faster 3) can cook in excess of 1000°. All thanks to a proprietary blend of commercial grade refractory cement.
Made in the USA- High-performance outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
- CBO FlameRoll Technology- The CBO-750 Hybrid offers a large cooking surface and the high heat of the signature CBO FlameRoll, the best way to get true wood-fired taste.
- CBO Design- features a visible in-chamber fire, true to traditional Neapolitan wood-fired ovens. The Italian-inspired dome design further enhances the heating efficiency and aesthetics of the flame.
- Home or Commercial Use- Ideal for your backyard or your restaurant patio.
- Temperature Range- Using gas only, the oven will maintain temperatures at 650°F and attain temperatures as high as 1000°F when adding wood.
- Best Cooking Versatility- Every Chicago Brick Oven gives you the versatility to cook almost anything in it due to the heat range and retention properties. Fire up bread, stews, grilled meats, roasted vegetables, and the best Pizza with bubbling cheeses and flaky pizza crusts unlike anything you’ve ever experienced.
- Built to Last- The hearths of all CBO models are uniquely formulated with high-strength, cast-refractory, USA-sourced materials to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking. The 500, 750 and 1000 model domes incorporate steel fibers into the formulation for long-term durability at intense heat levels.
- All Climate Oven- Engineered and built to withstand extreme climates from coast to coast.
- Remarkable Flavors- Anything cooked on a grill or in a conventional oven can be prepared in a wood-burning oven. The difference? Everything tastes better when it’s wood-fired.
- Endless Menu Possibilities- Signature FlameRoll® generates high, even temperatures, allowing you to fire up anything including grilled meats, roasted vegetables, bubbling cheeses, flaky pizza crusts, and more.
- Proven Reliability- Time-tested by thousands of Chicago Brick Oven owners from coast to coast.
- Certified- For Residential & Commercial Indoor or Outdoor use. Conforms to UL Subject 2162, NSF/ANSI STD 4 and are certified to ULC STD S627.
Assembling a CBO DIY Kit is easy. Watch this short video (1:24) to see how everything comes together.*This example is for a CBO 750 oven, but is very similar for the CBO 500 with a lighter weight support requirement of 350 lbs.
CURING YOUR OVEN FOR FIRST USE
After assembling your CBO-500 DIY Kit, curing the oven before its first use is a critical, yet very simple, step. Watch this video for curing instructions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.