Order now and we’ll ship it free direct from the supplier when it’s available. Please allow 1-2 days for us to update you with expected lead time before we process your payment. Delivery times are approximately 1-5 weeks, but may vary. Want to know before you order? Chat Us!
CBO's LARGEST WOOD-FIRED PIZZA OVEN KIT | Professional Size for Commercial or Residential Outdoor & Indoor Use | All Climate Oven | Extreme Durability | Free Shipping & Free Holiday Gift
CBO-1000 Professional Pizza Oven DIY Kit
- Combines traditional brick oven design with modern engineering
- Certified for Residential & Commercial Indoor or Outdoor use
- Ideal for Large Families, Gatherings, Hosting Enthusiasts
- Extra Large 53"x 39" Cooking Surface
- 2,000+ Square Inches Of Cooking Space
- Cook multiple pizzas or dishes at once
- Unmatched Wood Fired Flavor
- Endless Cooking Possibilities
- Unique oven shape reduces cold spots to ensure even cooking
- Durable outdoor oven made from refractory cement and stainless steel fibers to prevent cracking in extreme temperatures
- Efficient flue design keeps heat and smoke inside the oven
- Chicago Brick Ovens are certified to UL standards, and highly sought after
- Made in the USA
- FREE SHIPPING in US
CBO 1000 Kit Assembly and Installation
The CBO-1000 pizza oven comes as a complete package with the oven, installation kit, infrared thermometer, pizza peel and cleaning brush. It takes 45 minutes to heat up cooking temperatures and the oven itself requires little assembly so you can start cooking right after you cure your oven. Curing your pizza oven before initial use is a critical step in the installation process to help prevent cracking.
- 7-Piece Oven (2-piece Dome, 3-piece Hearth (53" x 39" cooking surface), Arch, Insulating Door)
- Install Kit (Anchor Plate, Insulating Board & Blanket, Steel Plate, Mortar)
- FREE Accessory Package (Brush, Infrared Thermometer Gun)
- Surface with Stucco, Brick, Stone or Tile of your choice (not included in kit)
- Step by step assembly and installation instructions Specs | Manual
FREE GIFTS! CBO OVEN GLOVES / 2 PACK
STRONG PROTECTION: heat and fire resistant up to 932°F (500°C)
GREATER SAFETY: Extra long 16" gloves made with kevlar stitching and cowhide leather to protect your hands and forearms
UNIVERSAL FIT: One size fits all
Spacious Hearth Cooks Multiple Pizzas at Once
With an extra large hearth over 2,000 square inches of cooking space, cook multiple pizzas or dishes at once. This is the ideal high-output professional use oven for home or business. Build the outdoor oven enclosure of your dreams in brick, stone or stucco to fit your individual style. Whether you have the DIY masonry skills or you are hiring a professional, this customizable oven kit will easily transform into a centerpiece and cooking paradise.
Professional Cooking Methods Three Ways
CBO uses three methods to cook efficiently: convection, radiant and conduction. This CBO oven is made of high-grade refractory materials that have alumina, silica and stainless steel fibers throughout the entire mixture. This mixture of materials helps prevent thermal shock, expansion and cracking.
The insulation blanket increases heat retention and the oven's unique shape creates a FlameRoll® which pulls the flame horizontally across the top of the dome and then vertically back down the side, creating higher temperatures for superior cooking and unmatched wood-fire flavor. This design allows the oven to reach temperatures in excess of 1,000° F.
What People Love About CBO-1000
- Certified-For Residential & Commercial Indoor or Outdoor use. Conforms to UL 2162, NSF/ANSI STD 4 and is certified to ULC/ORD C2162.
Smart Investment- A worthy investment for endless good cooking and outdoor entertainment. Host the ultimate backyard events for years to come with Chicago Brick Oven, a leader in American-made residential wood-fired ovens.
Unmatched Heating -1) holds heat longer 2) heats faster 3) can cook in excess of 1000°. All thanks to a proprietary blend of commercial grade refractory cement.
Made in the USA- High-performance outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
- CBO FlameRoll Technology- The CBO-750 Hybrid offers a large cooking surface and the high heat of the signature CBO FlameRoll, the best way to get true wood-fired taste.
- CBO Design- features a visible in-chamber fire, true to traditional Neapolitan wood-fired ovens. The Italian-inspired dome design further enhances the heating efficiency and aesthetics of the flame.
- Home or Commercial Use- Ideal for your backyard or your restaurant patio
- Best Cooking Versatility- Every Chicago Brick Oven gives you the versatility to cook almost anything in it due to the heat range and retention properties. Fire up bread, stews, grilled meats, roasted vegetables, and the best Pizza with bubbling cheeses and flaky pizza crusts unlike anything you’ve ever experienced.
- Built to Last- The hearths of all CBO models are uniquely formulated with high-strength, cast-refractory, USA-sourced materials to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking. The 500, 750 and 1000 model domes incorporate steel fibers into the formulation for long-term durability at intense heat levels.
- All Climate Oven- Engineered and built to withstand extreme climates from coast to coast.
- Remarkable Flavors- Anything cooked on a grill or in a conventional oven can be prepared in a wood-burning oven. The difference? Everything tastes better when it’s wood-fired.
- Endless Menu Possibilities- Signature FlameRoll® generates high, even temperatures, allowing you to fire up anything including grilled meats, roasted vegetables, bubbling cheeses, flaky pizza crusts, and more.
- Proven Reliability- Time-tested by thousands of Chicago Brick Oven owners from coast to coast.
- Certified- CERTIFIED: For Residential & Commercial Indoor or Outdoor use. Conforms to UL 2162, NSF/ANSI STD 4 and is certified to ULC/ORD C2162.)
Piece weight: 2 Piece Dome, 562 lbs / 3 piece Hearth, 50 lbs /Arch, 40 lbs
Support weight minimum: 920 lbs
(See the specs and user manual link we've included here to review weight information as well as step by step assembly and installation instructions.)
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.