Order now and we’ll ship it free direct from the supplier when it’s available. Please allow 1-2 days for us to update you with expected lead time before we process your payment. Delivery times are approximately 1-5 weeks, but may vary. Want to know before you order? Chat Us!
GAS AND WOOD, IT'S THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS. FASTER COOKING WITH WOOD-FIRED FLAVOR.
The 750 Hybrid Dual-Fuel Oven is set on its own custom designed stand, ready to fire-up and create remarkable cooking! It's certified for Residential Outdoor and Commercial Indoor/Outdoor Use.
This smart oven includes a two-burner gas system: an infrared burner under the hearth and an ambient burner at the back of the hearth. You also have the option to burn wood at the back or side of the oven to bring Chicago Brick Oven's wood-fired flavor into every meal you make. Who doesn't love options!
Made in the USA, CBO wood-fired and hybrid gas-fired pizza oven will become the centerpiece of your outdoor kitchen for its versatility, durability and performance.
The 750 Dual Fuel oven is often cited as the best residential pizza oven on the market because it's certified to UL Standards and gives you everything you need to experience the high heat of CBOs signature FlameRoll™.
CBO 750 Dual Fuel Oven on Stand
- Delivered Pre-Assembled and ready to fire up
- The Perfect Two-Burner Gas System and Wood-Burning, Use both together for faster cooking and remarkable wood-fired flavors.
- Finest Residential Outdoor Cooking With Wood & Gas
- 38" x 28" Cooking Surface is large enough to meet the demands of a hungry group
- Certified for Residential Outdoor use and Commercial Indoor or Outdoor use
- Heavy-Duty Stand offers durability you can trust.
- Made in USA
- FREE SHIPPING in contiguous US
CBO 750 Dual Fuel Stand Oven Includes
- 6-Piece Oven w/ Heavy Duty Stand - Dome, 3-piece Hearth (38" x 28" cooking surface), Arch, Decorative Door, Metal Skirt
- Hood Color - Available in Silver Vein, Copper Vein, Solar Black
- Gas Package - Available in Natural Gas (NG) or Propane Gas (LP) (Specify Altitude)
- PreAssembled With - Anchor Plate, Decorative Skirt, Insulating Board & Blanket, Chimney Pipe, Stainless Steel Cap and Mortar
- FREE Accessory Package - (Pizza Peel, Brush, Infrared Thermometer Gun)
FREE GIFTS! CBO OVEN GLOVES - 2 PACK
What People Love About CBO 750 Hybrid Stand Oven
- Certified Residential- For Residential Outdoor use only. Conforms to ANSI Z21.58, CERTIFIED TO CSA 1.6 & NSF (FOR RESIDENTIAL OUTDOOR APPLICATIONS). Certified to UL and NSF4 Standards.
- Certified Commercial: For Commercial Indoor or Outdoor use. Conforms to ANSI STD Z83.11 & Certified to CSA STD 1.8 & NSF (FOR INDOOR/OUTDOOR COMMERCIAL APPLICATIONS). Certified to UL and NSF4 Standards.
- Smart Investment- A worthy investment for endless good cooking and outdoor entertainment. Host the ultimate backyard events for years to come with Chicago Brick Oven, a leader in American-made residential wood-fired ovens.
Unmatched Heating 1) holds heat longer 2) heats faster 3) can cook in excess of 1000°. All thanks to a proprietary blend of commercial grade refractory cement.
Made in the USA- High-performance outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
Quick-heating Convenience- The CBO-750 Hybrid is designed for quick-heating convenience with a two-burner gas system. It can also be used as a traditional wood-burning oven.
CBO FlameRoll Technology- The CBO-750 Hybrid offers a large cooking surface and the high heat of the signature CBO FlameRoll, the best way to get true wood-fired taste.
CBO Design- features a visible in-chamber fire, true to traditional Neapolitan wood-fired ovens. The Italian-inspired dome design further enhances the heating efficiency and aesthetics of the flame.
Home or Commercial Use- Ideal for your backyard or your restaurant patio.
Temperature Range- Using gas only, the oven will maintain temperatures at 650°F and attain temperatures as high as 1000°F when adding wood.
Best Cooking Versatility- Every Chicago Brick Oven gives you the versatility to cook almost anything in it due to the heat range and retention properties. Fire up bread, stews, grilled meats, roasted vegetables, and the best Pizza with bubbling cheeses and flaky pizza crusts unlike anything you’ve ever experienced.
Built to Last- The hearths of all CBO models are uniquely formulated with high-strength, cast-refractory, USA-sourced materials to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking. The 500, 750 and 1000 model domes incorporate steel fibers into the formulation for long-term durability at intense heat levels.
All Climate Oven- Engineered and built to withstand extreme climates from coast to coast.
Remarkable Flavors: Anything cooked on a grill or in a conventional oven can be prepared in a wood-burning oven. The difference? Everything tastes better when it’s wood-fired.
Endless Menu Possibilities: Signature FlameRoll® generates high, even temperatures, allowing you to fire up anything including grilled meats, roasted vegetables, bubbling cheeses, flaky pizza crusts, and more.
Proven Reliability: Time-tested by thousands of Chicago Brick Oven owners from coast to coast.
- Metal Insulated Hood
- Gas Package (Available in Natural or Propane Gas; Must Specify Altitude)
- Hearth Cooking Surface 38” x 28”
- Floor Dimensions 35.5”x40”
- Oven Weight: 980 lbs
- Residential (R) - Certified for Outdoor Residential Use Only
- Commercial (C)-Certified for Indoor & Outdoor Use
- SPECS | MANUAL - RESIDENTIAL
NATURAL GAS OR PROPANE:
Hybrids are available in Natural Gas (NG) or Propane Gas (LP) and must be designated as NG or LP gas unit at time of order and shipped from factory complete because it cannot be retrofitted in the field.
When selecting product we will ask you to include the elevation altitude the oven will be installed at. This is important so you will receive the proper gas fittings to ensure optimal performance.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.